What is a Corporate Transfer
Arrive rested, relaxed and prepared. A corporate transfer is a fast, personalised service for the busy business executive who needs to get to their destination as soon as possible according to their own schedule. And if that includes your staff team, then we have a large fleet of helicopters to get you all there, all together and all at the same time.
When time is money and the day is short, a helicopter transfer will get you flying over backed up traffic and circuitous roads for a touchdown only metres away from your remote office door. Unlike Qantas or Rex, we don’t need runways to land. We can land in confined spaces, such as the company car-park, acreage, golf courses or an other any privately owned land; which makes the ubiquitous helicopter the ideal mode of transport to get you to the exact location where you need to be. And there are no lengthy check-in procedures either, which means that you can turn up at our base and be airborne within minutes.
Alternatively, we can come to you. If you need to be picked up at your remote office for a transfer to another branch office, we will arrive and pick you up according to your schedule and have you where you want to be when you want to be there. That maxmises your time in the office and maximises your ability to do business.
We are also able to pick up passengers from Wollongong Heliport. So if our base at Illawarra Regional Airport doesn’t suit and if you are based in or close to Wollongong City Centre, then we can collect you from the heliport adjacent to Wollongong Golf Club.
Can you give me an example?
We have transferred –
- Business executives from Sydney Airport to remote industrial mining sites, landing in the company carpark so that they can attend a 2 hour meeting and then return;
- Property owners to remote farms, landing in the front garden of their homestead so that they can spend the day managing staff and resources before returning to their head office in the city at the adn of the day
- Event management teams to remote locations for the day so that they can oversea a remote corporate function and we have also taken
- Executive management teams to overfly a remote location for an aerial inspection of an industrial property they are about to purchase oe expand.
No matter the size of your business, no matter what the requirement, no job is too big or too small.
What is the flying time between locations?
Helicopters fly at an approximate airspeed of 180kms per hour, in a straight line to your destinatation. We can fly you to any location; but as example, see the flights times below;
- Wollongong to Sydney Airport approx 30 mins
- Wollongong to Katoomba approx 45 mins
- Wollongong to Bowral approx 20 mins
- Wollongong to Canberra approx 60 mins
- Wollongong to Newcastle approx 75 mins
- Wollongong to Mudgee approx 80 mins
- Wollongong to Dubbo approx 90 mins
- Wollongong to Bathurst approx 60 mins
- Wollongong to Orange approx 70 mins
If your pickup and destination locations aren’t on our list the please contact us for an estimate of the travel time for your particular requirements